Goodman

Goodman Hall opened in 1956 as a residence hall, was an office building for a number of years, and was renovated in 2020 to return to its original purpose.  Goodman Hall houses 50 first-year residents in double rooms with community hall bathrooms. There are two wings, each that are single-gendered. Finishes pay homage to its original mid-century modern design, with a large common room that is open to all residents.

View the Goodman floorplan