Living in Goodman Hall
Goodman Hall opened in 1956 as a residence hall, and was renovated in spring 2020 to return to its original purpose. Goodman Hall houses 50 residents in double rooms with community hall bathrooms. There are two wings, each that are single-gendered. Finishes pay homage to its original mid-century modern design, with a large common room that is open to all residents.